Thursday, August 19, 2010

Redman Buck Buck -illest minute for ya Ears ---

off a beat like this somebody gona get shot
in 25 years there still be hip hop
and im gona be there with a stomach like hitchcock
and thats the only time ya catch me in flipflops
nigga im cool cant get me pissed off
i got rocket fuel in the veins for lift off
and thats why im heard from here to crenshaw
you saw me in the six mr jigsaw
get that money
yeahh i learnt to hustle
and now im trying to find
which label to muscle
i cooked a hot record till im able to tussle
like "i need a beat " help made it for russell
im still relevant so i take it as my goal
transporting raw rap reggie diablo
my blood mixed with rambo and g.i Joe
and when im done rocking ..you be hearing the sound go

buck buck buck buck booyah ka chi
buck buck buck buck buck booyah ka chi
Redman by chessboxin85
gilla house ...1999 forever ... roll with us ..or you rolled over

No comments: